Friday, September 26, 2014

African Fashion Week Chicago

I had the amazing opportunity to audition (month of July) and be chosen to be a model in African Fashion Week Chicago this weekend. I am currently traveling back to Chicago as I write this updated post to you all. The fashion show is a two-day convention centered event. One of Chicago's most innovative designers Olivia has constructed a clothing collection worth the wait. She's usually inspired by vibrant earth-toned fabrics. The picture above is when I attended African Fashion Week's Launch Party. Olivia showcased a sneak peek of her collection with this one of a kind dress. It was an honor to wear. I honestly cannot wait to participate in the runway show this weekend. Be sure to check out their official website. Website: wwww.africanfashionweekchi.com IG: @AFWChicago

1 comment:

  1. I really am excited for you. Thats a great opportunity to attend that event. I hope you have fun and let it be everything you'd hope for

    ReplyDelete