Friday, September 12, 2014

Introduction: Getting to Know Me

My name is Amber Murdock and I'm a freshman studying Business: Management and Real Estate Marketing at Western Michigan University. Born and raised in Chicago, my experiences have taught me to appreciate life to the fullest. I love making, styling, and hearing about clothes that are fashion forward. I have a younger sister and 5 generations of my family still living. Truly a blessing. Most people would describe me as a very optimistic, relaxed, and humorous person. Seriously, I love at so many things. God is my number one support system. I am excited for what is to come and all my future endeavors. In this world, I don't see myself growing up doing one thing in life. Maybe it's because I have yet to commit to something fully. I am a multitasker and "3-dimensional" kind of person. On top of doing everything, I'm young and ambitious leader who desires a career path of becoming a successful entrepreneur in real estate, fashion, and filling the shoes of my parents owned and well established businesses. Exploring the fields of entrepreneurship is highly important to me. Mainly because of the interesting skills that are developed overtime. James Matthew Barrie once said, "Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else." With that being said, the future for me always consist of more than one possibility and end.

No comments:

Post a Comment