Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 8, 2014: Finals & Home

I am excited for finals and the closing in on the finish line of my first college semester. Are there things that I wish I could have done better and in a more timely fashion? Most definitely. I have learned that the work effort comes with your personal motivation to get it done and correctly as well. My second semester will be better because I am aware of the time management needed to be put in place in order for my academic success to come out on top. I have always wanted to be the best organizer I can be and it starts with me. Going home is very exciting as well. I aim to take care of some scholarships and honing in on my craft for my career. It will decide whether or not I want to finish my time here in Kalamazoo or take my talents to New York City (one of the five fashion capitals). This class overall was a blast and I learned a lot about myself too. Merry Christmas & have a Happy New Year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment