Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November 24, 2014: (In class)

Friday's class period offered me some clarification on what is due and expected to be received via email. Also, the opportunity for extra credit was offered according to the English class blog posting. Although I haven't received feedback yet on my final draft, I am able to go over my work with a partner/friend outside of school and use tips and references referred to me for the help I am seeking. For my final drafted argument paper, I supported my reasoning with facts from studies and articles. Also, the way of making sure that possible reasons that could disregard my supportive statements were talked about and given a perspective to not listen to it either. Overall, it meant a lot and I look forward to hearing feedback on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment