Tuesday, December 9, 2014

October 28, 2014 (In-class)

Previously in class, we talked about the different sources and things needed for doing research as a part of our paper that we choose. I chose to do further research on the movie that I chose titled "Mahogany". It was a bit difficult finding the different sources of where my research came from. In addition to that, I gave examples to how I would approach the possibility of doing a topic that involves something non-cliche and similar to the blog I posted recently. It dealt with how much you have to be careful when writing about topics that are borderline generic. Coming up with new ideas or just subjects in which spark your personal interest that can be wrote about in depth. My elaboration on this was nice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment