Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November 10, 2014 (In-class)

The biggest thing that we are working on in class currently deals with a lot of revising what it is we have been working on. For example the analysis of our papers are to be gone over if we are not satisfied with our final grade for it. I got feedback for my narrative on choosing a place that is most significant to me and found out what I was initially missing. It included the basic exposure to a specific time/place that meant a lot to me. Describing it was not the hard part, but making sure I mentioned the place where it happened was. I had got a little too caught up in the moment and series of events following my story that it slipped my mind to mention the track field in which it was held. Overall, the advice I got for revision was looked at and very helpful for future references. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment