Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November 6 :Picture Perfect

Yess! I finally received my final shots from a recent photo-shoot I did right here in Kalamazoo. I must admit, it was really freezing that day and I was up and had to shoot at like ten o'clock in the morning on a Saturday. Honestly, it was all quite worth it because I love what I do. Whenever I am modeling in front of a camera, the lens takes control and I become an actress in a way for whatever the photographer is looking for a that time in moment. For example, this photo-shoot in particular was geared towards street wear and a more rough persona. So I tried my best to portray that as well. Be sure to check out the amazing photography page of Alfield on Facebook. It was my first and definiteely not my last time working with him. Had a blast. :) https://www.facebook.com/AlfieldReevesPhotography/photos_stream

No comments:

Post a Comment